I was honoured to be invited to lead the discussion of China animation industry experts for the CMC’s session on China in Sheffield, in partnership with the Department for International Trade.
- James Chen Gu (General Manager Animation Studio – UYoung Culture & Media Co.
- Sean Chu (Founder & CEO – WeKids Group
- Tony Humphreys (Screen Specialist – Department for International Trade)
- Oli Hyatt (Owner/Chair – Blue-Zoo/Animation UK)
- Paul Laikin (Co-Founder & Managing Director – Unanico Group)
- Toni Liu (Managing Partner – Reach Asia)
- Adam Bailey (Producer/Head of Animation Development – Cloth Cat Animation)
- Sarah Baynes (Director – The Creative Garden)
Some of the discussion highlights are here.